You might be interested in
5 Facebook Retargeting Campaigns to Test for Your Online Store
Accelerate revenue by abandoned cart reminders with Facebook messenger
February 21, 2022
The number shows that more than 2 billion users are on Facebook, using Facebook messenger can reach about 80% open rate, and 35% click-through rates. As a good result, it can increase the revenue of your lost sales.
1. How does an abandoned cart reminder work?
After integrating Facebook to your add to cart function on your online store, every time buyers abandon their cart without finishing their purchase, you can send a message via Facebook Messenger to remind them of the products they’re interested in. By creating your notification, you can send the customers a promotion code to push sales and link them to the checkout page to finish their order.
2. Benefits of sending abandoned cart reminders via Facebook messenger
- Generate and boost sales
- Maximizing the conversion of the shopping cart
- Higher open rate, click-through rate, and response rate
- Connect you with more potential buyers
- Let your customers find their product again in the case they forgot or change their browsing device
Knowing your customer’s behaviors is key to success in your business. Facebook messenger is a perfect tool for abandoned cart recovery. Start sending your cart abandon message to gain more engagement from your customer and drive more sales!
Create your online store on Shopify today and try PingMe! - Live chat!
Subscribe for more similar content